This is a forum designed for the Episcopal Youth Community of Saint Andrew's church.

Dese here are da OFFICIAL Roolz.

williamh
    Admin

Dese here are da OFFICIAL Roolz.

Post  williamh on Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:23 am

<run_intimidation>

Okeyday, peoples, around here, I say what I mean and I mean what I say. I am the final ruler. The buck stops here. I'm the Big Kahuna, the Head Honcho, the guy that gets to boss everyone around. THIS IS SPARTA!!! MY FORUM.

</intimidation>

These rules are subject to change and addition.

Rule number one about the EYC forum is:

You do not talk about the EYC forum You tell anybody who'll listen.

I doubt this thing'll take off, but I really want it to.

Rule number two: No spamming, trolling or flaming.

Spamming, here, is constituted as making a post that has absolutely no point. Trolling is constituted as posting something just to provoke an argument. Flaming is lashing out at people. Even if it is justified in an "Eye-for-an-Eye" system, this is isn't an "Eye-for-an-Eye" system. Tell a moderator, and depending on the moderator's take on the situation, maybe they'll get reprimanded.

Rule number three: If you don't know who these people are, haven't been sent a link, or don't attend St. Andrews Episcopal Church, then please don't join.

This forum was made with the sole purpose of entertaining and informing members of a specific group. If you don't know us in person, we strongly suggest you make like a tree and scram.

Rule number four: Every time you log in, you must raise your fist above your head and yell "Hail William!"

No particular reason for this. I just find it amusing.

Current date/time is Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:20 am